Friday, July 31, 2009

5 excuses

Hello friends

Thanks for dropping by!

Sorry if you've been coming by and not seeing any new postings around here on atomic donut recently.

I've been asked how come there's no new entry here.

Well, well... there could be several possible reasons contributing to it. Let me see..

Firstly, there seems to be some technical issue of uploading pictures online on my end (really). I've been trying for a couple of days but to no avail :(

Secondly, I've been a little busy putting together a photo album for a wedding client recently.

And then, I've not been feeling too energetic recently (was ill actually, first time in many months, quite an achievement for me, considering that I used to fall sick very often back then, heh).

Also, because of reason no. 3, got not much inspirations to write lah.

Last but not least.. I'm simply being lazy (the real reason, perhaps, LOL).

Anyway.. as for the technical bug, will try again for next few days, hope it'll soon work out fine. Too bad this entry will have to do without any picture.

Meanwhile... thanks for your support.

Your friend
Donut

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog is more than just pictures. to express yout thought in words is equally effective esp for those who have learn to appreciate your talent.


Ave 4 Mac

Donut said...

Okie, man... Thanks bro for the continual support! ;)

Edwin said...

Don,
我也面对同样的问题,有时写了文章放不上照片,甚至,有时两者都不行,很影响情绪的。祝你早日康复!

Donut said...

Thank you brother mac and brother edwin! :)